To design high-detail color icons, you need the right tool for the job. Falco software company presents a comfortable icon creation tool - Falco Icon Studio (Icon Maker, Icon Editor) creates, edits and manages icons and other small images. It handles popular file formats used to store multiple icons of various sizes and all possible color systems. Now available for purchase, the tool you need to create graphically rich icons! Free trial version also available.
Falco Icon Studio (Icon Maker, Icon Editor) supports a comprehensive environment for professional designers and novice graphics producers to create unique icons for software products, application programs, games and anything else you need!
Manage, export, edit and create your own eye-catching, professional-grade Windows icons with Falco Icon Studio with ease. This tool is also includes other features that allow the user to export, edit, and manage icons and other small images. It allows loading from DLL/EXE, BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, ICO, CUR, ANI files; saves output icons in JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR and ANI formats, supports unlimited UNDO/REDO function, can Copy/Paste in Multiple Windows, paste from MS Paint and other image editors. Supports other effects such as, Pencil, Line, Text, Rectangle, Ellipse, Filled Rectangle, Filled Ellipse, Fill Tool, Selection Tool and more. This Icon editing studio also allows adding different effects including, Rotation, Flips, Shifts, Contrast, Brightness and much more to the icons.
Key Features for Falco Icon Studio (Icon Maker, Icon Editor):
1. Loading from DLL/EXE, BMP, GIF(Animated), PNG, JPG, ICO, CUR, ANI, TARGA, PSD(Photoshop), PCD(Kodak), TIFF, ICL(Icon Library) files.
2. Saving in JPG, GIF (Animated), PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ANI, TARGA, TIFF, ICL (Icon Library) formats.
3. Unlimited UNDO/REDO.
4. Copy/Paste in Multiple Windows.
5. Paste from others Image Editors like MS Paint, etc.
6. Pencil, Line, Text, Rectangle, Spray, Ellipse, Filled Rectangle, Filled Ellipse, Fill Tool, Selection Tool, Color Selection Tool, Lasso Selection Tool, Hue Selection Tool, Blur, Eraser.
7. Add/Remove Icons. The Adding presents in Custom Size with the different Color Depth (Mono-Chrome, 16 Colors, 256 Colors, True Color, 32 Bits).
8. Effects: Rotates, Flips, Shifts, Contrast, Brightness, Invert Colors, Blur, Gray-Scale, HLS Adjustment, Sharpen, Emboss, Contour, Contrast Filter, High Contrast Filter, Prewitt, Sobel, Laplas.
9. Any Size up to and including 2048 x 2048.
10. BMP & PNG 32 bits supporting with transparency.
11. MS Vista is Supported.
12. Multi-file opening.
13. Webcam and scanner supported.
14. File Preview.
15. Photoshop Selections.
16. Noise Reduction Function.
17. Masks and Borders are presented.
Falco Icon Studio is a powerful icon editor and cursor maker to edit icons, cursors and small web graphics, it`s useful for creating and extracting icons. It`s main advantage is the ability to create Windows XP compatible icons directly from images. Made with big amount of filters, masks, borders it allows to create original icons for entertainment or for job. It takes just few seconds to make new icon. You can edit icons in exe, dll or icl. A configurable special effect could be applied on each generated image. The program has a comfortable interface with two divided windows: original image and picture after making changes, instrument panels for drawing and etc. When creating icon You can select it`s parameters (size, color depth) and rich amount of instrument panel elements makes probable creating original pictures. It offers over 100-level Undo/Redo function, support for non-standard icons sizes. Falco Icon Studio allows write rotated text on icon, draw high-quality graphics. To make new icon just open image, set up colors, filters, rotation, masks or borders as You need and save it do disk. It takes a few minutes to create a new original icon with Falco Icon Studio. The program has over 16 different effects (Blur, Gray scale, Sharpen, Emboss, Mosaic, Contour, ), over 28 filters and noises (Image mode, Value filtering, Aperture size, Garmonic filters, Wiener filters, Butterworth filters, Gauss filter, Contrast/High Contrast filter), 34 original masks, 44 borders which accent the image. Manipulations with layers enlarge Your possibilities making intricate pictures or icons. Ergonomic position of windows and panels makes Your working maximum comfortable.
- I really enjoy using your program! Sincerely, Gregory Milos.
- Merci Beaucoups for the program, it is now up and running and I have already been at it working in my larger files so that as part of their whole folder, the individual sub-folders are consecutive and set apart as to subject matter. As a small example, I have a French horse file dealing with the usage of horse drawn artillery "trains," versus those logistical "trains" drawn by mules this is contrasted with artillery "tains" drawn by tracteur and other logistical train set aside from the battery level supply column which was coprised of commandeered trucks taken from commercial sources. The two main folders overlap - so differentiating one sub-folder to the next and contrasting them per main folder can be done far more quickly because the icons designation the overall and specific are classed with icons that match the sub-folders common to each main folder.
This is but a single example of what I plan to do with your program.